Christmas At Sea Charity Kit - Indigo/Gold
- Product Blend:
- 25% Superwash Wool|75% Acrylic
- Product Needles:
- (2) 10? aluminum knitting needles US size 8
- Product Yarn Length:
- 131yds (120m)
- Product Yarn Weight:
Fair Isle Yarn is teaming up with the Seamen?s Church Institute to create a charity kit to keep mariners warm this winter. We call this the MOGO kit (Make One Give One).
- Kit includes two skeins of our Nantucket yarn, pattern instructions, and a pair of knitting needles.
- Make two sailors? caps; one for yourself and the other as a gift to a hard-working mariner.
- Order your MOGO kit today and make a heartwarming gift for a mariner on the cold seas.
- A portion of the proceeds from each kit will go to the Christmas at Sea charity organization.
We believe our products will fulfill your expectations; however, we understand that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In such event, please review the following terms related to returning a product.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from the Fair Isle Web site or marketplace account can be returned to inQbrands. Fair Isle products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Shipping rates are as follows, $6.99 shipping for orders under $50 in 48 contiguous United States and free shipping for orders over $50.